Friday, May 29, 2009

The Alabama Learning Exchange

The Alabama Learning Exchange or ALEX is an excellent website not only for teachers but for students and parents as well. Educators will be thrilled that this website is available because it offers examples of lesson plans for a wide array of courses taught K-12. The site also offers professional learning which offers support, information about English learners and tips and tricks. Students will find the site helpful because it offers various links that they can use to help them out with research or even simple things like "how to sit at a computer." It allows everyone involved in education to be the best that they can be.

I think this will be a wonderful tool for me when I become a teacher. It is a useful tool for ideas regarding lesson plans, a place to better yourself professionally and for students to find links that are useful. The aspect that I love about this site is that it is always being added to with fresh material. I also like the fact that contributions are being made by educators just like me. This is a fantastic website that I plan on visiting frequently when I get into my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment